Today our toilet got plugged by an unnamed child in our home. This child tends to plug the toilet quite often. Usually it's not a big deal because our Dad is the King of unclogging toilets. Today, the Dad is OUT OF TOWN.
We all took our turn trying to plunge the toilet to no avail. We tried for a very long time. I have a blister on my thumb to prove it. It was getting more and more grimm (no pun intended) as the morning went on. We decided to go to a movie to get away from our toilet troubles.
One child was not with us but instead went with a group of friends out to play laser tag. He arrived home shortly before us and as we walked past our troubled toilet we saw this note:
(Do Not Enter under punishment of passing out due to strong radiation)
I will let the sign do the talking. It was not pretty.
With our Dad being out of town for a couple of days we knew we had to call in the professionals. After paying an arm and a leg, our day was saved by Eduardo from Roto Rooter. Thank you Eduardo!! You're our hero.

When I saw the title of this post I was scared and little curious to find out if it meant what I thought it did. Ah yeah- hooray for teenage boys. Everyone always calls me for toilet emergencies- after they have put down every towel in the house. I wonder who plunges in Edwardo's house? Probably his wife.
ReplyDeleteOh, Cathleen, that is too funny. What a great warning note. We too have a dad who is a pro at unclogging toilets. Not a pretty sight.
ReplyDeleteI don't know who clogged or who wrote the note but for a moment there it was like deja vu until I realized that it was indeed your toilet and note and kid, and not mine. But, like I say, deja vu....
ReplyDeleteMy boys wanted me to put a picture of the toilet on the blog. SICK. You should all thank me for not doing it. I saved you all from dry heaving like me.
ReplyDeleteI should have gotten a picture with Connor and Tanner and their dishtowels they wrapped around their mouth and nose. Bummer! Haha
ReplyDelete