I most definietly love the 3rd one down - the black and white one. Oh, this girl of yours is a keeper! Why do they have to grow up to be so lovely and then go off and leave us?? And, when I was just getting to know her??
I honestly can't decide my favorite! They are all great and each shows a little different side to her. She has grown into such a beautiful young woman...how is she not still the Beehive I taught??
AH! She looks FAB!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the last one! Hello! She looks like she's 25!
Woah. Love these!
~Shelley
3,5, and 6.
ReplyDeleteThe wonderful thing about her is that she is so beautiful on the inside as well.
Miss you guys, and hope you are loving St. Louis.
Beautiful Danika! They are all gorgeous but I especially love the last two.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys!
I most definietly love the 3rd one down - the black and white one. Oh, this girl of yours is a keeper! Why do they have to grow up to be so lovely and then go off and leave us?? And, when I was just getting to know her??
ReplyDeleteI honestly can't decide my favorite! They are all great and each shows a little different side to her. She has grown into such a beautiful young woman...how is she not still the Beehive I taught??
ReplyDeleteThey are all great but the last one pulled at my heart and made me miss you all something awful.
ReplyDelete